Cornell Messaging Service AppSMTP Application Registration
The AppSMTP Service provides a secured email relay service. In order to send
email from your application it must first be registered. A registration requires
the following information.
- The sending email address
At least one of the following authentication methods.
- A TLS Certificate that your mail application presents when sending.
- The DNS Host Name of the sending server.
- The IP Address of the sending server.
- The CIDR Network where the sending server resides.
The type of application your are registering
- Bulk mailer
- Control or Monitoring Device
- Web Application
Learn more »